Aircraft Engineer- Cabin/Interior
We are looking for Aircraft Engineers with the below requirements:
The Aircraft Engineer (Cabin) reports into the Senior Aircraft Engineer/Chief Engineer, and also receives
instruction, guidance and support from the Duty Manager MCC. He is responsible for that all aircraft
cabins operated by the entity are maintained to the highest standards possible, with minimum
acceptable defects, and zero cabin operational defects. He is to embrace and uphold Human Factors and
the companies Safety Management System philosophy
• Detailed understanding of planning and operational principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis Good knowledge and understanding of problem solving tools.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Proficiency in English (must).
• Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
• Must Obtain (if no previous) sufficient training as a key user of company MIS. (AMOS).
• Must have extensive experience in VVIP cabin interiors preferably on Boeing aircraft types.
• A sound and recognized aircraft maintenance apprenticeship scheme, or training academy program, specifically in cabin maintenance.
• KSA GACA Airframe/Engine/Electrical Basic License or ICAO Equivalent
Preferred Additional Qualifications
• Must have attended a recognized training/apprenticeship program specific to aircraft interior refurbishment/overhaul/repair.
More details on application.
Please apply via the form below: