Assistant Safety Manager- Airside Operations
To assist the Safety Manager in Ground Operations within the oversight of Our Stations, with particular emphasis on Ground Operations Safety Issues.
1. Assist the Safety Manager Ground Operations with increasing safety through the identification and reduction of hazards within ground operations.
2. Perform outstation Safety Audits of Ground Operations throughout our aviation network. Produce Audit Reports for each Safety Audit.
3. Carry out Safety Investigations as directed by the Safety Manager.
4. Carry out post incident safety inspections when required in order to verify corrective and preventative measures that are in place.
5. Process and monitor all Safety Reports, with emphasis on Ground/Cargo Operations. Provide feedback and report back with recommendations when applicable.
6. Monitor the progress of safety investigations and ensure that corrective actions are taken in a timely manner, following up with the area owner as necessary.
7. Assist the Safety Manager in carrying out analyses and studies of incidents trends.
8. Prepare Trend Reports on safety issues identified through Safety Reports.
9. Supply the necessary data for Safety Action Group meetings.
10. Collect data and support Airport Services and Cargo department in preparation SPI and SPT
11. Ensure Safety promotion and awareness within Our Aviation Ground Operations employees.
12. Deputies Safety Manager for Ground Operations during his/her absence.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the Safety Manager for Ground Ops.
• University Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in commercial Airline Ground Operations or equivalent position (Aircraft Handling on the Ramp, Load Control functions)
• SMS experience
• Auditing experience will be an advantage
Knowledge / Skills
• Broad knowledge and experience in: Aviation Industry with special emphasis in Ground and Cargo Operations.
Certificate / License required
• Auditor Qualification will be considered as an advantage
• ISAGO/IOSA GRH/IS-BAH will be considered as an advantage
• SMS certification
Thank you for contacting us! If needed, you will hear back within 48-72 hours.
We were unable to upload your file. Please ensure your file is 10MB or smaller in size.
Check here to receive email updates
Root Aviation Ltd.
View on Mobile