On behalf of one of our clients in Saudi Arabia we are recruiting for Mechanics with AW139 type rating with experience in Power plant or Avionics.
1. Line and Base Maintenance on AW139
2. To carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as permitted by the Company authorization;
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that work is carried out to the required specification and standards;
2. Ensure that regulatory and safety requirements are met;
3. Other duties as directed by the Base Maintenance Manager and/or Line Maintenance Manager.
1. FAA A&P or EASA license with factory type rating on the AW139
2. Must have three (3) years working experience Line and Base Maintenance.
3. Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the aviation industry.
4. Human Factors Training
5. Ability to work independently
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
7. A strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented
More details will be provided on application.