Cabin Maintenance Advisor to the VP
We are looking for specialists with experience in Cabin maintenance for our client in the Middle East:
1. To provide advice to the VP- Aircraft maintenance on various projects and maintenance.
2. Oversee development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the department.
3. Ensure compliance with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and enforcing or advising management on actions needed.
4. Prepare reports to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
1. Minimum 13 years of experience required
2. Senior Management/leadership experience with an Airline or MRO is required
3. A&P or EASA B1/B2 license required
4. Excellent with presentation
5. Strong negotiation skills