CASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
We are looking for CASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 Licence Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- ATR 72 Type Course on Offer
- Make your mark and grow your career rapidly as part of a close-knit engineering team.
- Security of an expanding dedicated charter airline with a clear direction and proven ability to execute.
- Modern, reliable Aircraft fleet set for immediate expansion.
- Excellent remuneration, annual leave, and employment conditionings.
- Be an integral part of a great team with an amazing culture – Training available.
As part of our continuing expansion strategy, our client is seeking applications from experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to perform scheduled and unscheduled Line Maintenance.
We are considering all applicants with a CASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 Licence.
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- CASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 Licence
- Available to sit the ATR Type course in Mid July
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Australian Working rights
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card
Preferred engine/airframe ratings:
If interested please apply via the link below.
Root Aviation Ltd.