Root Aviation Ltd.
Director- Commercial Travel & Destinations
The Director, Commercial Travel and Destinations is responsible for developing and executing strategies to bring travel volume from China, Macau, South East Asia (and other makets as applicable) into Cambodia
Duties and responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Manages budgets and maintains statistical/financial records;
- Monitors and oversees the activities and operations of the Department including budgetary functions, investments, development impact, and revenue control; coordinates assigned activities with other departments and outside agencies (if applicable); and provides highly responsible and complex administrative support to the department.
Manage the Staff
- Builds and manages a team and ensures the profitability of the company;
- Supervises and administer the activities and well-being of the staff;
- Identifies staff strengths and optimize staff skills;
- Creates a strong support network.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Responsible for developing strategies to achieve the business targets for bringing travel volume from China, Macau, South East Asia (and other markets as applicable) into Cambodia
- Inputs, selling travel products and tour packages to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism;
- Liaises with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules;
- Deals with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
- Oversees the smooth, efficient running of the business;
- Meets company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends;
- Participates in development of standards, processes, methods, benchmark techniques and performance measures to ensure the efficient delivery of programs and services to stakeholders;
- Assists in processes, risk assessments and program evaluation to develop options for program improvements;
- Analyzes how well programs and services meet established operational goals and service standards;
- Assesses the impact of new or revised operational policies, systems, and procedures on program and service delivery using customer satisfaction surveys and process reviews;
- Prepares briefing materials, planning documents and reports to support ongoing programs and services.
Minimum 7-8 years of leadership experience working in big retail or wholesale travel companies which promote and sell holidays, tailor-made trips, chartered flights and travel related products to China, Macau and other areas in Asia – good knowledge of traveling business network in China and/or South East Asia.